Sunday, August 10, 2014
Well, I honestly don't know where to begin on this one. This project took way too long and caused me much headache. But in the end I now have myself a beautiful cabinet that may last my lifetime. I started this project In March 2014, 6 months ago, and just finished today. This project was originally my first Raspberry-Pi project. I used the RetroPie Project with the frontend Emulation Station and a Xin-Mo keyboard encoder. However, after all the issues I ran into along the way I ended up using a PC, AtomicFE frontend, and an Ultimarc Ipac. Just last night I scrapped the whole raspberry-pi aspect after one final SD card corruption killed the idea for me. Anyway, Hit the jump to see more pics and details of the project.